Spaghetti With Semi-Dried Red Rustic Roasted Tomatoes
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Servings: 5 Servings
Tools: 1 large pot, 1 skillet
Happy New Year from all of us at Wholesale Italian Food!
January 4th is National Spaghetti Day. We're celebrating in the Wholesale Italian Food kitchen with this delicious and simple recipe using L'Oro Del Sud Spaghetti and Greci Prontofresco Semi-Dried Red Rustic Roasted Tomatoes!
Why do we love this combination?
Greci's Semi-Dried Red Rustic Roasted Tomatoes are the perfect addition to any sauce, antipasto, pizza, and more! These tomatoes are different from sun-dried tomatoes and pack less of a vinegary taste and more of a full flavor that compliments any dish.
Let's get started!
- • Bring the water to a boil, and add the L'Oro Del Sud Spaghetti to the boiling water pot. Cook according to package instructions. Reserve about 1/2 a cup of pasta water.
- • Add 2 tbsp of Basso Extra Virgin Olive Oil and chopped onion in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until the onion becomes translucent.
- • Add garlic and sauté for about 30 seconds.
- • Add thyme, Italian seasoning, artichoke hearts, Greci Prontofresco Semi-Dried Red Rustic Roasted Tomatoes, and a 1/4 cup of the Semi-Dried roasted tomato oil.
- • Thin with pasta water as needed until desired consistency.
- • Add in salt and pepper to taste.
- • Add in basil and top with parmesan cheese.
Serve and enjoy!
And there you have it, a super easy weeknight meal that is delicious and filling!
Share with us your completed recipes over on our social pages!
Facebook: Wholesale Italian Food
Translation missing: en.general.search.loading